This is a 14 page story I’ve been working on for the past couple months (which is why there’s been a slow down in updates). I hope you like it, I worked pretty hard on it!
THIS IS SO GREAT
MOVIE ABOUT A PERSON WHO FALLS IN LOVE WITH DEATH AND CONTINUOUSLY COMMITS MURDER IN ORDER TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH THEM UNTIL DEATH IS FINALLY LIKE “YOU ARE MAKING MY JOB SO MUCH MORE DIFFICULT THAN IT NEEDS TO BE LETS JUST GO OUT FOR A COFFEE OR SOMETHING JESUS FUCK”
First there’s the moment when you think you think it. There’s the moment you think you know it. There’s the moment when you know you know it, but you can’t yet say it. And then there’s the moment when you know you know it, and you can’t keep it in any longer.
try to remember what you did with your free time before tumblr
#kids today #acting like fandom started in tumblr #let me tell you the tales of yahoo mailing lists and bb codes and message boards #let me tell you of power hungry moderators and bnfs#let me tell you of the domain of frank the goat before there was a rich text editor #this is the song of my people
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least